EBL Insta Account
First ever Digital Bank Account
A first in Bangladesh, EBL INSTA Banking Account is an e-KYC based Bank Account. With real time state-of-the-art face matching technology and almost no physical contact, open your INSTA Account in no time with your National ID Card from any EBL Branch/sub branch.
Forget the risk of physical contact and long lines in branch to open your account, filling up wads of Account Opening Forms and long wait for your account to be activated. With EBL INSTA Account you’re invited to experience a new era of digital banking.
- Any individual with Valid NID (Old NID or Smart Card).
- Monthly Transaction (withdrawal/deposit) requirement within BDT One Lac
- Currently, Insta Account can be opened by new customers only.
- Customer’s Photo taken Live
- Photo of NID (Old or Digital) Front and Back side both
- Photo of Nominee (Can be taken from Nominee’s still picture)
- Photo of Address Proof ( I.e. Utility bill)
- Photo of E-TIN (Optional)
Note: All Original documents needs to be shown to Relationship Manager
- Both Current and Savings Variant Are available
- Opening Balance: BDT 1000
- For Savings
- Interest Rate: Below 1 lac 2%, 1 lac and above 3%
- Interest Calculation: Calculated on monthly Average Balance.
- Interest Paid: monthly.
- Minimum Balance for Interest: BDT 5,000
- Cheque Book: First Cheque Book free
Debit Card: Visa Classic Debit/Mastercard Titanium Debit (Subject to availability)
- E-Statement: Auto enrolled.
- Free SKYBANKING APP
How is it Different?
- The account will be opened in Insta Banking App, under Bangladesh Bank EKYC Guideline.
- No need to fill the Hard Copy Form, Only 2 page pre-Printed AOF will be signed
- Automated mail and SMS will be sent after Customer ID and Account creation
- All CIF and Account will be auto authorized, No maker checker required.
- No Physical Document of Customer will be kept by Bank, Only Photo will be taken
- No Introducer Required
- No Transaction Profile needs to be filled by Customer
- AML checking will be done automatically in the App,
- Proof of deposit sent to customer via SMS